What would Jesus do for a Klondike Bar?

I am a recent Cabrini College graduate who had been accepted into the Cabrini Mission Corps. I was asked to leave on August 13th, and my life was thrown into chaos. What was supposed to be my journey of the year of service is now a journey of figuring out how I fit in the big scheme of things and my job as a high school teacher and cmapus minister.

Name:
Location: Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, July 28, 2006

The Shrine

Wednesday I had another conference call, this time with Sr. Bernadette of the Cabrini Shrine. She is making a very special journey to Philadelphia to “pick me up” so to speak. She was gravely ill for a while and she wants to visit with the senior sisters in residence at the 67th and Callowhill home as well as participate a little in the events of the orientation. She has been recommended to me as a generous, kind, sweet woman who all people get along with and enjoy. My conversation with her was as good as the one with sr. jean. Sr. Bernadette wants me in my work with the shrine to get out and tell the story, not just do paper work and administrative duties. I think I have much to learn from her, as I would like to go out and be more productive.
You might wish to google the shrine, unfortunatly the webpage is seriously lacking currently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home