What would Jesus do for a Klondike Bar?

I am a recent Cabrini College graduate who had been accepted into the Cabrini Mission Corps. I was asked to leave on August 13th, and my life was thrown into chaos. What was supposed to be my journey of the year of service is now a journey of figuring out how I fit in the big scheme of things and my job as a high school teacher and cmapus minister.

Name:
Location: Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Jp II, Mother Teresa, Mother Cabrini, Dalai Lama, and Gandhi are off the walls. This is the reason I didn’t want to take the stuff down until the kids had left. It is so bare, and ugly. I miss the high schoolers. Yesterday I bawled because one of them started so of course it was a chain reaction. Tomorrow will probably be more of the same. Sadness prevails in my life right now. I wish I had a new placement, so I could tell them where I am headed. Soon I hope.
Life should be exciting for me, 2 conferences, planning a trip to New Orleans, and possibly Albuquerque/boston. I should have been getting paid to do nothing, and a part-time job to have a reason to get up in the mornings. In reality, I should be just planning on getting a job in the area because I should have been in Denver for this past year. But realities are meshing together on me. I don’t know what to do, who to greet, how to grieve, or why I need to move on.
Many questions, very few answers. Hrm, I’ll think about it a little more.

Sorry, this post was a little stream-of-conscious, only with punctuation. Seeing EightK a week or so ago reminded me that I truly need to get back to this. I felt so good when I posted weekly things. I also recently started reading a funny nun, called Sr. Mary Martha and she posts just about every other day. Maybe I’ll aim to get just that frequently.
Peace

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home