What would Jesus do for a Klondike Bar?

I am a recent Cabrini College graduate who had been accepted into the Cabrini Mission Corps. I was asked to leave on August 13th, and my life was thrown into chaos. What was supposed to be my journey of the year of service is now a journey of figuring out how I fit in the big scheme of things and my job as a high school teacher and cmapus minister.

Name:
Location: Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Learning lesson

Well, I know I really don't use this very often, but Some of the students at my school have discovered my online persona, so therefore I will delete the school name so they can not goodle it.
I really do like being a campus minister, in spite of trying to figure out people, responsibilities and prayer services. Parent teacher conferences were last night. only 2 parents showed up. I wish parents would come with their kid, that way you can show the parents why their child is doing so poorly. One of the parents I got to congratulate however because the student is a shining star in my class. Wish I had a class full of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home