What would Jesus do for a Klondike Bar?

I am a recent Cabrini College graduate who had been accepted into the Cabrini Mission Corps. I was asked to leave on August 13th, and my life was thrown into chaos. What was supposed to be my journey of the year of service is now a journey of figuring out how I fit in the big scheme of things and my job as a high school teacher and cmapus minister.

Name:
Location: Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

soundtrack

My recent soundtrack of life... as viewed from me. I tconsists of several songs blatantly taken out of context.

Chris Duaghtry
I'm going home,Back to the place where I belong,And where your love has always been enough for me.I'm not running from.No, I think you got me all wrong.I don't regret this life I chose for me.But these places and these faces are getting oldSo I'm going home.Well I'm going home.

Paul McCartney
Everybody gonna dance tonightEverybody gonna feel alrightEverybody gonna dance around tonightEverybody gonna dance aroundEverybody gonna hit the groundEverybody gonna dance around tonight(Chorus)Well you can come on to my place if you want toYou can do anything you want to doEverybody gonna dance tonightEverybody gonna feel alrightEverybody gonna dance around tonight(Whistling)Well you can come on to my place if you want toYou can do anything you want to do

Hannah Montana
Dont let no frustrationEver bring you down...no, no, no, no!Just take a situationAnd turn it all aroundWith a new attitude... everything can changeMake it how ya want it to beSaying mad, why do that... give yourself a breakLaugh about it and you'll see...(that)CHORUS:LIFE'S WHAT YOU MAKE ITSO LET'S MAKE IT ROCKLIFE'S WHAT YOU MAKE ITSO COME ON...Everybody now

Plain White T's
Why be sad, broken heartedThere's so much to do... yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahLife is hard or it's a partyThe choice is up to youHey there DelilahDon't you worry about the distanceI'm right there if you get lonelyGive this song another listenClose your eyesListen to my voice it's my disguiseI'm by your sideOh it's what you do to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home