What would Jesus do for a Klondike Bar?

I am a recent Cabrini College graduate who had been accepted into the Cabrini Mission Corps. I was asked to leave on August 13th, and my life was thrown into chaos. What was supposed to be my journey of the year of service is now a journey of figuring out how I fit in the big scheme of things and my job as a high school teacher and cmapus minister.

Name:
Location: Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Harry Potter *Potential SPOILER*

I really really really really really really want to post about harry potter.
I will put major spoilers. and I don't want to annoy the few of you who have not finished the latest installment. I also will not enable the rest of you to cheat your way into finding out if snape is good/bad and if dumbledore comes back as a ghost.
peace

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home